7 Easy Anti-ageing Tips
Getting old is a reality of life. Someday we all look old, signs of ageing will be more obvious. Though, we cannot stop this process of aging, we can delay it somehow through healthy lifestyle.
7 anti-ageing tips
Is it possible to always look younger like we are 10 years younger our age? If you look around you can find numerous tips or advice over the internet on anti-ageing. Let us explore some of the best ways to delay those signs of ageing and always look young. Here are just 7 of them. Actually, there are lots of easy ways to combat aging.
1. Green tea antioxidants--Enjoy your tea break
There are different types of tea, brown tea, red tea, white tea but so far green tea is the most popular of them as an antioxidant. What is in the green tea? It is the EGCG-epigallocatechin gallate and the catechin polyphenols. Powerful antioxidants, can even kill cancer cells. Leaves come from the plant Camellia sinensis. The difference with black teas, brown teas and oolong teas is its method of preparation. It is steamed so the EGCG compound is less oxidized during the process.
2. LOL or Laughing out Loud---Simple and easy. There is a saying that goes 'You don't stop laughing because you're old. You grow old because you stop laughing' Author unknown
3. Drink Lots of Water--Another simple and practical tips. All you need to do is to take a lot or enough fluids or water everyday. Essential to moisture balance in the skin. Important to keep the skin cells well hydrated.
4. Love citrus fruits----Sources of vitamin C, citrus fruits. Not only healthy, they are delicious. The essential oil can improve blood circulation as well as natural skin regeneration and even production of collagen.
5. Eat those berries------Great source of antioxidants. Nearly all types of berries are considered good source of antioxidants fighting free radicals etc. Acai berries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, loganberries-you have lots of choices.
6. Stay away from bad cholesterol----Not all cholesterol are bad, in fact some of them are really important for long life and to look younger. LDL the bad cholesterol and HDL the good cholesterol. I have heard someone said eat pork fats and you won't get old. Why? Isn't that bad? What they mean to say is you won't get old because you will die young because of too much bad cholesterol.
7. Get enough sleep---Very simple. Nowadays, I have problems with sleep and I knew I am cutting some days of my life because of poor sleep. I used to sleep often but now my sleep hours gets shorter. I even have days that I can't sleep just for an hour. We must not skip sleep. Have enough sleep everyday and enjoy this simple activity. Now, I appreciate why my parents force me to sleep at afternoon when I am just a kid. I hate sleeping in the afternoon when I was a child I always make a way to escape. But as I grow old, I love sleeping in the afternoon.