How to Grow Long Eyelashes Using Almond Oil
Almond Oil is one of the most loved plant oils. It has many nourishing benefits for the skin and hair and it is one of the most coveted treatments if you are looking to grow your hair longer and healthier. Thus, it is the one we would choose to make our eyelashes longer and healthier.
Steps to applying Almond Oil to Eyelashes
- * Remove eye makeup thoroughly and cleanse your face well before calling it a day.
* Now, take a mascara brush. Make sure it is sterilized and no mascara is left on the brush.
* Dip the mascara brush in the almond oil and apply the oil on the left eyelashes first. Apply the oil just like you would apply a mascara. Got to the root an proceed to the tips. Repeat it a few times to make sure all the eyelashes are covered in oil.
* Repeat the procedure with other eye.
* And, go to sleep.
* Do this every night and you will notice a difference within a month or two months. Eyelashes have a four to six weeks growing cycle so it takes that long to see some difference in the eyelash lengths.
- * You can make a blend of essential oils good for hair growth and add few drops of the blend to the almond oil.
* Rosemary Essential Oil is considered best for hair growth.
* Remove your eye makeup using almond oil every night. That provides double nourishment.
- * Do not ever snip off the eye lashes. It does not help them grow and you run the risk of harming your eyes.
* Do not use Coconut oil in place of almond oil as it stings the eyes.