Thought for April 13th - Friday the 13th That is Purr...fect!
Friday the thirteenth seems to be a day of fear for so many yet it need not be. There is no need to believe in such a curse. The thirteenth can always be a purr...fect day.
Friday the 13th
Today is the first Friday the Thirteenth of the year*. As a child of the 13th day I of course hold this day sacred in any month particularly when it occurs on a Friday. I celebrate each Friday the thirteenth as a day of luck It is a day where luck is at its greatest. This is perhaps time to buy a lottery ticket.
If you are afraid to go outside on this day then you need to take a bold step and get through you fears. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.
* As a special note: Despite the basic premise of this series being that it would not be year specific. In the year 2012 the first Friday the 13th occurs on this day.
That is Purr...fect!
One of the things that one of the animals that have adopted humans as their friends has found to please their human companions is the simple sound of a purr. Cats love to purr. Purring shows not only that they are pleased, but they are in a state of total relaxation and trust.
When were you last in a state of rest, total relaxation and trust, particularly in others.Take a little time to see how you can purr in your own inevitable style. You will be pleased that you did. Humans may only be ably to purr in their own mind, yet we can all put ourselves in such a place.
Recent Pages in this Series
- Thought for April 12th - Try a Little Harder or be a Little Smarter
- April's Fortune Cookie
- Provide Encouragement
- Pause and Read the Instructions
- Not Without Faults; Not Error Free; and Not a Saint
- Developing Friendship
- Listen to What Others Say About You
- Celebrate Change
- What Will You Be Reading?
- Feeling Great