Thought for April 15th - Do Nothing For A Little While
We concentrate on things we MUST do, but every once in a while it is important to take a pause and think about the things that are important to you and your special people.
I Will Be Brief...
Because today I am spending a little quiet time with my family. Which is the thinking behind today's thought. Much of our thinking is about things we MUST complete yet something we rarely take the time for is constructively doing nothing.
Doing nothing can be good for the soul, good for the mind, and good for our minds. This is a time where doing something can wait for another day.
Perhaps this is the opposite of yesterday's thought about getting it done, but that does not matter, indeed both concepts complement each other.
Do Nothing For A Little While
So how are you going to do nothing? This should include:
- Turn off the TV
- Turn off the Computer
- Turn off your Phone
- Leave the Car Parked in the Garage
This should be the day for your family relationships, concentrate on them.
- Thought for April 14th - Get Around to it
- Friday the 13th That is Purr...fect!
- Try a Little Harder or be a Little Smarter
- April's Fortune Cookie
- Provide Encouragement
- Pause and Read the Instructions
- Not Without Faults; Not Error Free; and Not a Saint
- Developing Friendship
- Listen to What Others Say About You
- Celebrate Change