What Is CPA

Amelia Grant By Amelia Grant, 24th May 2018 | Follow this author | RSS Feed | Short URL http://nut.bz/m55p0v4h/
Posted in Wikinut>Health>Exercise & Fitness

CPA (certified public accountant) is an international accounting certification that is considered one of the most marketable and respected in the world. It serves as a confirmation of deep knowledge in accounting, audit, taxation, business law.

What Is CPA

CPA (certified public accountant) is an international accounting certification that is considered one of the most marketable and respected in the world. It serves as a confirmation of deep knowledge in accounting, audit, taxation, business law.
In 1896, in New York, the rules for the passing of the CPA exams were first recorded. The American Institute of AICPA is responsible for issuing certificates.


CPA is a sign of professionalism. The CPA certificate is a good way to confirm the high competence of the accountant. The presence of a certificate means that a specialist has higher education, more than 2 years of experience in the financial sector and a strong professional knowledge and skills.

Certification CPA has legal status only within the US and Australia. Nevertheless, it is recognized by the business community all over the world. In addition, CPA:

1. Allows you to add the abbreviation CPA to your signature.

2. Provides the license to perform accounting support in the United States (signature of audit opinions, the delivery of tax returns on behalf of the client) - depending on the state.

3. Makes you a member of AICPA.

Who benefits from CPA? Most often, the qualification is selected by the chief accountants, certified audit specialists, financial directors, specialists in the preparation of financial statements, tax managers, and business analysts.

Each of the states puts forward its own requirements to the candidates who decide to get the CPA. The CPA exam process:

Candidates for the CPA certificate pass the exam for knowledge of US accounting standards US-GAAP. In addition, it is necessary to navigate the taxation system and laws of the United States perfectly.

The exam consists of 4 sections:

AUD - Auditing;
FAR - Financial Accounting and Reporting / Financial Accounting;
REG - Regulation / Commercial law and taxation;
BEC - Business Environment and Concepts.

All sections must be completed within one and a half years after the first one. Of course, you can take all the items in one session, but because of the complexity of the material, only 15% of students (mostly foreigners) try this route. The remaining 85% hand over the sections gradually - in each of the four test periods.

Tags

Cpa, International Accounting Certification

Meet the author

author avatar Amelia Grant
I believe that spreading useful and interesting content over the net should involve as much enthusiastic people as possible. Therefore, I am encouraging any kind of partnership with this purpose. Want

Share this page

moderator Peter B. Giblett moderated this page.
If you have any complaints about this content, please let us know

Comments

Add a comment
Username
Can't login?
Password